Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Am Joining The Fed Up Party

 

Move over Senator McCain I am joining your “Fed Up” Party. My reasons are:

  • I am fed up with Obama.
  • I am fed up with the Occupy This and That fiasco.
  • I am fed up with the Occupy This and That saying their peaceful when evidence says otherwise.
  • I am fed up with waiting for Eric Holder to resign. When is someone going to give him the boot.
  • I am fed up with Obama’s lies that I can scream.
  • I am fed up with Democrats’ “lala land” talk. I think some of them did too many drugs when they were younger.
  • I am fed up with Democrats’ slander.
  • I am fed up with Democrats’ “holier than thou'” attitude. 
  • I am fed up with the MSM that I get a headache. Someone needs to kick their butts.
  • I am fed up with some of the Republicans’ “stick in the mud” attitude.
  • I am fed up with the corruption in D.C.
  • I am fed up with some of these Hollywood Stars’ liberal talk that I wonder what planet they are from.
  • I am fed up with the Union thugs. They’re nothing but terrorist.
  • I am fed up with the Communist. They’re nothing but control freaks.
  • I am fed up with the NAZIS. They’re nothing but hatemongers.
  • I am fed up with the race card. When is someone going to take these  abuser card away their overdrawn.
  • I am fed up with the injustice.
  • I am fed up with hearing about Obama every day. Please, give me a break from him one day out of week.
  • I am fed up with trolls. They say nothing about nothing and they’re not nice either.
  • I am fed up with “poor me” attitude of some Muslims. I think they seem to think everyone is trampling on their rights all the time. Sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment