Thursday, November 24, 2011

Personal Ad

 

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.

 

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I' m a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love  long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners  will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you  get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420  and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....

untitled

 

*I got this from my daughter, Ashley, in the email. It is another one I want to share with others because it was cute.. I don’t know how old this is so don’t call the phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment