- Heartless- Law Firm Mocked Foreclosure Victims with Homeless-Themed Halloween Party
- Time for Boehner and House GOP to bring Obama to heel
- Obama re-election team banking on his “regular guy” appeal
- New Cain Internet ad shines focus on viral videos
- Insiders vs Cainsiders
- RagingElephants.org Billboards Up In Austin, TX
- Black Conservative at Cain Event Calls Dems 'Party of KKK'
- ZONATION: Herman Cain Is Black and He Doesn't Smoke Crack
- Occupy Denver protestors riot; 20 arrested
- Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Christianity-
- Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Judaism
- How Can Holder Keep Holding On-
- BLIZZARD OF THE WITCH!
- REPORT- Another sex attack in Zuccotti Park
- Posited- Creativity - the enemy of innovation
- Is the Soros-Sponsored ‘Agenda 21’ a Hidden Plan for World Government- (Yes, Only it Is Not Hidden)
- Those Demonstrators in the Park
- OCCUPY OAKLAND Encampment, Rally and March, October 22, 2011
- Another Public Radio Employee Canned for 'Occupy' Activism
- Self-Loathing? Former Newsweek Reporter Denounces 'Mainstream Media' on OWS
- Gingrich Warns of Anti-Christian Spring
- 30 Occupy Protesters Arrested in Oregon for Refusing to Leave Park
- Cain- Polls show I'm connecting with voters
- Iranian Parliament Set to Haul Ahmadinejad Up for Questioning — Over Fraud Case
- Herman Cain Heckled by Ron Paul Supporters During Campaign Speech
- Those demonstrators in the park
- Dramatic Brooklyn Gun Battle Caught on Security Camera
- Occupy Austin Demonstration Leads to 38 Arrests
- Herman Cain Won't Retract- Planned Parenthood is ‘Planned Genocide’
- Newsbusted- Job Performance is NOT the Reason Obama's Dropping in the Polls
- The Original White House Insider Interview- President Losing It
- New York City Snow Storm Scatters Flakes on Wall Street
- A unified conspiracy theory fit for Halloween
- Christians and Constitutional Conservatives already lost America
- Crackdown on protesters raises questions of what’s at stake
- Will Humanity Pass It’s Greatest Spiritual Test-
Monday, October 31, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
I suppose you thought I was going to be talking about riots like Occupy Oakland and such. Wrong! I am tired of hearing about “Occupy This Or That”. I want to hear about a new kind of R.I.O.T. (Righteous Invasion Of Truth). The song sung by Carman. Enjoy this riot.
This video was put up You Tube by barigaroberto.
- The Numbers Are In- Herman Cain’s Strange Smoking Ad Is Paying Off
- Michael Moore Calls Obama Presidency ‘Heartbreaking’ Disappointment
- CBS- Holder agrees to testify on Fast & Furious
- Unions backfire- Obama's Wisconsin support falls
- Infighting- Violence Erupts Among OWSers
- Cain's smoking ad divides Republicans: Reuters/Ipsos
- Occupy Phoenix Asks: When Should You Shoot a Cop?
- Not a political movement; a crime wave!
- Conspiracies, Lies, and Justiagate
- Is Obama toast-
- Durbin- If 2012 is a 'referendum,' Democrats are 'in trouble'
- Wrong Turn on the Way to Circus Spawned Wall Street Occupation
- Unions See Their Future in Protesters
- “Has conservatism come so far … for THIS-”
- Abbas Could be Next Domino to Fall
- 'Occupy Madison' loses permit due to public masturbation
- Fights erupt between Occupy protesters
- The Fascinating Bill Daley Interview
- 'They told us the job would be easy and fun and they would have pizza parties for us'
- Herman Cain 'smoking' ad wins NY Times columnist David Brooks' seal of approval
- NBC sitcom star 'Chandler Bing'- NOTHING to say about Obama's proposed tax increase
- Battle For the World- Shi’a Versus Sunni
- America- Want God’s Blessing- Be a Blessing to God
- Central Park in NYC Sets October Record for Snow
- OWS supporters are doing a poor job of convincing me that they're not anti-Semites
- A Test Pattern and we FAILED
- Know your Enemy by Elaine Tavolacci
- Police Use Pepper Spray, Rubber Bullets on Occupy Denver Protesters Trying to Storm Capitol
- Which Cities Are Leaving ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Protesters Alone-
- Barack Obama Led #Occupy Chicago – Circa 1988
- Tea Party wants same treatment as Occupy Atlanta
- OPINION- Obama Will Win in 2012
- American Exceptionalism or a Modest Republic-
- The Bar Jester’s Sports Column- All My Racist Friends Are(n’t) Here on Monday
Saturday, October 29, 2011
- Update- Oakland Mayor Allows Occupiers to Reclaim City Just Two Days After Riots
- Morality of Money
- Chicago ‘Occupier’ Outside Rahm Emanuel’s Office- The Revolution Requires Collapsing America
- Eight Members of Congress Call for Holder Resignation
- Occupy Tucson Issued Health Violation
- Beck’s GOP Ticket Prediction… “That’s the way the machine works”
- Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Supports Occupy Wall Street Movement
- Cain is the Real Thing
- Napolitano Denies Knowledge of Fast and Furious
- Richmond Occupiers Haven't Paid Squat
- A palace coup at Occupy Portland
- Smoke and Fire- The Herman Cain Ad
- Ten richest celebs supporting OWS have collective net worth over a billion dollars
- Maximilien Robespierre
- In a strong America Republic Socialists Need Not Apply
- UK Parliament votes NO to the people’s plea for a referendum on EU membership
- Hey America, What’s Going On- Why No Outcry of Indignation or Action-
- 'RESIGN'- Calls for Holder's resignation double overnight
- The DC Morning- You got to know when to Holder, know when to fold 'er
- Napolitano silent on alternatives while criminal aliens released in US
- UAW “doomed” in South-
- Smoking Gun- Most Gunwalker Guns Targets of Ban Efforts, but Not Wanted by Cartels
- BREAKING- PJ Media Finds Gunwalker’s ‘Unreachable’ Man in the White House
- Congressional Calls for Holder Resignation Double Overnight
- OPINION- Why Obama, Advisers Are Convinced He'll Be Re-Elected in 2012
- El Rushbo at Career Crossroads-
- Seminar Caller on OWS and Tea Party
- What's the Difference Between a Communist and a Democrat-
- First Lady- GOP Will Limit Free Speech, Religion
- The Consistency of the US Media
- MSNBC host gets humiliated by Occupy Oakland protester
- Move Over ‘99%’…Meet the Loveable ‘10%’
- Obama’s Chief of Staff- It‘s Been ’Brutal,‘ ’Ungodly,‘ We Need to ’Push the Envelope!’…& ‘F—k’
- Eric Holder to Testify Before Judiciary Committee About Operation Fast and Furious
- Hillary Clinton-‘No Evidence’ DOJ Sought Required License to Send Guns to Mexico in ‘Fast and Furious
- Look Ahead - Get Ready - Expect Movement
- Five Hot Pockets in this Nation! Hollywood, New York, Georgia, Chicago, Upper West Coast
Friday, October 28, 2011
An old tale is told here in Indiana of a man named Silas Shimmerhorn. He was a deserter from General Morgan’s Confederate Raiders. After Silas deserted, he hid outside Versailles in the hills, valleys, and woods because he knew if he was caught by either side his days would of living would be numbered. For a while, Silas wandered around sleeping under the stars until he stumbled upon a cave, which is known today as the Bat Cave. (No, it isn't the cave of Batman but rodent like bats)
We all can imagine Silas living a solitary and difficult life. At first Silas hunted game with the rifle he kept from his time as a soldier his ammunition started to dwindle. Cyrus made himself a bow and a set of arrows from tree branches. He began to hunt with the bow and arrows.
It was around this time Silas made some strange friends on his hunts, large pack of wolves. Silas wasn't scared like a normal human being. As a matter of fact, Silas befriended the wolves with pieces of the game he killed. It didn't take any time at all for the wolves to adopt Silas into their pack. Silas and letting his hair, mustache, and beard growing long. He ran wild with the wolf pack through the fields and hunting with them.
This is where the trouble again for the nearby farmers. Silas and the wolves were ransacking the chicken houses, slaughtering cattle. It doesn't take a vivid imagination to understand how horrified the farmers were find their animals dead.
Rumors began to spread of the wild man with the pack of wolves being seen in the woods. Some farmers reported seeing an odd stranger watching them. If they approached the stranger, he fled. The farmers described him as wearing no shirt or shoes, and wearing ragged gray uniform pants with long hair and beard.
The residents of Versailles started to set traps to catch the Wolfman. The traps were wasted effort. The Wolfman, Silas, proved too invasive for the traps. However the tracker from the town made some headway in tracing Silas and wolves to the bat cave. Unfortunately, they didn't catch Silas but they were confronted by a bunch of snarling wolves. Trackers made a hasty retreat.
It has been said after hearing some of the stories of the Wolfman of Versailles, some of Silas’ old army buddies went north in search of him. They hope to persuade Silas to return with them but to no avail. The only thing they got was a howling wolves in their ears.
This also said eventually, some brave farmers ventured into the bat cave. The only things they found were the remains of the pine straw bed and eating utensils.
Today the area Silas roamed and hunted is Versailles State Park. Campers have reported hearing wolves howl at night only to learn there are no wolves in the park. A cave enthusiast has reported seeing Silas and his pack of wolves and the bat cave. A park ranger had seen them too the incident wasn't reported.
Haunted Indiana vol. 1
by Mark Marimen
- Occupy Chicago Protesters Storm…Rahm Emanuel’s Office-
- AFL-CIO Chief Trumka Calls Mass-Arrests at Occupy Wall Street- ‘Tremendous Dishonor to America’
- Occupy Wall Street- Fail
- Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
- Museum giving haunted tours of USS Wisconsin
- Constellation- a museum that keeps history afloat
- Janet Napolitano Still Giving Non-Answers on Operation Fast and Furious
- Retired Geek - Obama's Presidency Condensed - Part 6
- Video: Be Very Afraid
- Napolitano- Jailed Illegals Will Get Phone Number to Report Civil Rights Violations
- Cities Running Out of Patience With Protesters
- The crackdown cometh
- Rep. Joe Walsh to Eric Holder- You better resign immediately, buddy
- Rangel- Seize wealth because rich don’t fight for our country, or something
- Audio- Herman Cain’s new radio ad couldn’t be plainer
- Gallup- Gun control drops to lowest level of support ever
- While the Troops were Away
- The Battles on the UN Agenda 21 Front
- A Declaration to Restore the Constitutional Republic
- Justice Dept. proposes lying, hiding existence of records under new FOIA rule
- Alveda King Commends California Civil Rights group for Clarifying the Agendas of Herman Cain’s critics
- Why I love Herman Cain’s new smoking ad
- 'Occupy Lafayette' group takes different approach
- Why Herman Cain Electrifies the Grassroots- Five Voters Speak Out
- Fast and Furious Update- Powerful Senator Calls For Expansion Of Investigation
- WHITE HOUSE INSIDER- “President Obama Gets Off On It”
- Congress Now Targeting FBI In Fast and Furious Scandal
- The Ulsterman Report – Barack Obama’s War From Within - The Ulsterman Report
- Breaking: new evidence shows Hillary a mastermind behind Gunwalker
- ‘Fast and Furious’ Flashback: Big Sis Brags About Weapons Tracing Program In 2009
- New DoJ rule a license to lie-
- ‘Treasonous in Its Actions on the Border’- Beck‘s Passionate Interview With Imprisoned Border Agent’s Wife
- Prophecy: Mayors & Governors Will Come...
- Prophecy: All Leaders Come To Me
- Some Notes on Dealing with the Jezebel Demon from
- Two Dangerous Events Loom
- Napolitano never spoke to Holder about Operation Fast & Furious
Thursday, October 27, 2011
The second part of this article takes us back to the year 1872 and two men named Joseph Brook and Elisha Baxter. Both were corrupted. Dead men voted. Living men voted more than once. Ballots will birch. Voters threatened at gunpoint or towed to vote for the gun holders candidate. In the end, Baxter one because he had more voting territory. Brook was infuriated of this because I had read the same territories and a previous position. Brook filed a complaint against Baxter.
The following two years, Baxter seemed to put corruption behind him. He made good on promises. The most important of these bills was re-enfranchised all the men who lost the vote because they supported the confederacy.
Brook saw this act as the end of the Republican domination of the state of Arkansas and decided to take action. Brook staged a revolt with the support of his Republican peers. A Republican judge ruled that Baxter could not hold office because of Brook’s complaint from two years past. Brook became governor, was sworn in, gathered a militia, and had Baxter thrown out of the building. A cannon was placed in front of the building to make sure Baxter didn't return.
Baxter didn't return instead he set up shop a few blocks down from the assembly building. Brook might have had the support of judiciary and a large militia but Baxter didn't give up and formed his own army.
Two hundred men died in the small battles took place over a month between the two fractions. President Ulysses S. Grant interceded a restored Baxter back to his position in the end.
Brook survived a coup and avoided jail time for it but it didn't keep him out of politics either. Brook served Arkansas as postmaster general until we died. Brook never forgave himself for his failure in claiming the position he most coveted. Others believed it is Brook is the one haunting the Arkansas assembly building.
I guess in the end it doesn't matter who's ghost haunts the Arkansas assembly building. The debate will go on until he is figured out. What matters is these two dramas are never repeated.
First part of article
- Occupy Oakland Protesters Try to Retake Campsite, Hurl Paint at Police While Chanting ‘This Is Why we call you pigs
- Obama doctrine is ignore American interests
- The revolt against the experts helps Herman Cain
- Occupy Minnesota: Riot Gear Found
- Target: Marco Rubio
- Luck of Obama: Another CEO Bites the Dust
- Obama Justice Department Sends Border Agent to Prison for Violating Rights of Drug Smuggler
- The Media and 'Bullying'
- Atlanta Police Arrest Protesters Who Refused to Leave Park
- New poll finds a deep distrust of government
- Health conditions at Occupy Boston site are ripe for disaster, officials fear
- Herman Cain electrifies crowd at tea party rally
- Carville- 'I'm worried' for the general election
- Paul Ryan to hammer Obama over class warfare in major speech tomorrow
- Paul Ryan speaks out against class warfare
- Riots erupt in Oakland, Atlanta clears out Occupiers
- Obama 'Can't Wait' for the Rule of Law
- Joe Biden screws up
- Former one-term House member sues over lost 'career'
- Conservative Response to Occupy Wall Street- March on Main Street
- Beck on Occupy- 'Radicals, revolutionaries, communists, socialists and Islamists'
- Reporter sues HuffPo, NY Times for alleged plagiarism of Abramoff investigation
- U.S. Troops Wearing UN Colors - A Must Read
- The Last Stand- “On Your Knees or On Your Feet”
- EXCLUSIVE- Ex-ACORN Operatives Behind the Scene of 'Occupy' Protests
- America's 'Sheriff of the Year' Running for Congress-
- Media Hyperventilates Over Herman Cain Smoking Ad
- Media Hopes for Another Kent State
- Occupy Oakland goes bad
- What and Who
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
The building that housed Arkansas State assembly is now the subject of great debate in the city of Little Rock, Arkansas. The debate isn't on whether the building is haunted not because it is. The debate is on whose ghost is doing the haunting. There are some that believe the status of a Speaker of the House, who killed another representative in 1837. Others believed the ghosts is of a man, who almost succeeded in taking over the governorship in 1872. The question has never been answered.
Perhaps, you, the reader can figure it out.
The first part of this ghostlore concerns to representatives, Colonel John Wilson and Major J.J. Anthony.
One day in 1837, Colonel Wilson presided the assembly emotion was brought up for a bill that would allow hunters to collect a bounty of hides by Representative Amos Kuyendall. Everyone agreed that the bill was a good idea. The debate on the bill was how exactly the cash poor magistrates would pay the bounty. Several ideas were brought up and shot down. One representative suggested the hunters be given certificates instead of cash.
Major J.J. Anthony say that at this point and loudly stated his solution. “We don't need certificates. All we have to do is have the hides signed by the president of the Real Estate Bank.”
Many of the representatives baffled by Major Anthony's statement or assumed he was drunk. The only person in the assembly at knew with the major was talking about was Colonel Wilson, who was the president of the Real Estate Bank. The Colonel and Major had an adversarial relationship. The Colonel the value of the bank notes in circulation with his signature on them was being called into question. In other words, Major Anthony was saying wolf hide with Colonel Wilson’s signature on it would be comparable to a legal tender from U.S. bank.
Colonel Wilson as the Major to explain himself.
No response came from Major Anthony. He just stood there.
Colonel Wilson been told Major Anthony to sit down and to get the floor to someone else.
Major Anthony's response was the opening up his coat and putting his hands on his hips. On Major Anthony's belt a scabbard with the 12 inch Bowie knife in it. Major Anthony was silently challenging Colonel Wilson.
Colonel Wilson take the challenge and the two representatives as began to fight. The fight only lasted a half minute Encarta wilson's life would be forever changed. Colonel Wilson avoided execution when the jury decided he committed an excusable homicide. Colonel Wilson was kicked out of the assembly. He never held office again.
Many believed that it is Colonel Wilson's spirit, whose gloom is still felt in the old building.
Second Part Of Article
- The State Can ‘Seize Control’ and ‘There Is Nothing I Can Do’- Glenn Weighs in on Nov. 9th
- Parents Using Their Kids as Little Wall Street Occupiers
- Soviet-Born Man Takes On Occupy Wall Street
- The 8th Miracle To Save America
- "We Can't Wait": For the Government to Butt Out of Our Lives
- Hispanic voters: Stick with Obama or go with GOP?
- New Sheriff Coming to Washington- Paul Babeu Forms Congressional Exploratory Committee
- Occupy Chicago Protester- Tea Party ‘Stole’ the ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ Symbol
- Portland Schools To Give Anti-Military 'Counter-Recruiters' Equal Access To Students In Cafeteria
- What Happened to My Pajamas-
- Gray Lady Up- Jill Abramson’s Reign Begins at the Times
- Is Occupy Oakland as Bad as They Say-
- Cops arrest Occupy Oakland protesters
- The Mask of Fascism
- Cops begin clearing out Occupy Oakland protesters
- Atlanta mayor to “Occupy” protesters- You’re on a “clear path to escalation” s
- Obama-Endorsed Occupy Oakland Goons Storm Bank & Vandalize the Lobby
- OWS- Easy Prey
- Joe Biden screws up
- Mayor Bloomberg, Shut Down OWS
- The Dream of JB Williams
- It took too long to get a Herman Cain
- Abbas to Pay Released Terrorists’ Pensions With US Aid Money
- Will Those Who Took an Oath Save our Republic-
- Lift the veil
- Democrats and the Middle Class
- Caller Picks Strange Day to Say We Don't Criticize Republicans
- Sarah Palin- Kingmaker-
- Steve Wynn Unleashed
- What the Tea Party Started in 2010 is Waiting to be Taken to the Landslide Bank in 2012
- Herman Cain Ads on This Show Do Not Constitute an Endorsement
- What does America stand for-
- Man Behind Herman Cain’s Unusual Smoking Ad Speaks Out on ‘America Live’ with Megyn Kelly
- Richard Dawkins- ‘Jesus Would Have Been an Atheist if He Had Known What We Know Today’
- Elizabeth Warren Takes Credit for ‘Intellectual Foundation’ of Occupy Wall Street
- Still in Front: Cain Beating Romney in New CBS/New York Times Poll
- Pastor: Obama has treated God 'like a spare tire'
- The Glory Will Return
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
- Air Force Veteran Upset That Daughter Is Asked to Recite Pledge of Allegiance at Public School
- Will Statue of Jesus Get Yanked From Federal Land on Montana Mountain-
- Occupy Wall Street Joins Police-Bashing Day of Rage in NYC
- Obama is stoking the fires of revolution
- Occupy Hollywood Not Wall Street
- Introducing the Islamic State of Libya…brought to you in part by NATO and the US Taxpayer
- Rage On — and On and On
- Obama's Foreign Policy- Manchurian Candidate or Keystone Kop-
- 130 Occupy Chicago protesters get “taxpayer-funded housing”
- “We’re sick of you telling us what to do”
- Permanent Link to ICYMI- Dems still ducking Obama
- Will OWS End Well-
- Hey, VP Biden! Here's a crime wave for you to worry about
- He Came, He Saw, He Led from the Rear
- The Obama & Hillary “Ghostbuster” moment
- 4-00 AM Awakenings- They’re Back!
- ALERT- Final Implementation Phase of Obama Formal Dictatorship has Begun
- Leaders with Ginni Thomas- Rev. C.L. Bryant
- Shootings Skyrocket in NYC…and Cops Blame Occupy Wall Street
- Retired General Talks about Arming Against Obama, Marxism
- Michele Bachmann: A Hawthorne Prophecy
- Herman Cain: Liberal Media Is ‘Scared That A Real Black Man Might Run Against Obama’
- Unless Americans reject evil, Obama will destroy this nation
- The Ominous Handwriting on America's Wall
Monday, October 24, 2011
You're probably wondering why I put a post on John Wayne, Josef Stalin, and Nikita Khrushchev on this blog. The three men had nothing in common except Josef Stalin and Nikita Khrushchev were fans of John Wayne. I didn't know that until I did research on John Wayne for this blog. As far as my research goes, I don't recall any mention of Joseph Stalin and John Wayne meeting however Nikita Khrushchev did visit with John Wayne.
The reason why it I am posting this is because there was some drama between the three men.
You can say the drama was sort of on the political intrigue side. Stalin plotted against John Wayne even though he was a fan. There was Soviet documents found which revealed Stalin had ordered an assassination on John Wayne do to Wayne's strong anticommunist politics. Fortunately, for all concerned Stalin died before the order could be accomplished otherwise we would of miss some kid John Wayne acting.
Click save draft It was during one of Nikita Khrushchev's visits in 1959 that John Wayne found out about this order. Khrushchev got a chance to meet John Wayne to reveal Stalin's plot. Khrushchev also revealed he, himself, rescinded the order.
- ‘Very Afraid’- 66-Year-Old Woman Shoots and Kills Home Intruder
- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal Crushes Competition to Win Re-Election
- Occupy Melbourne Protesters Forcibly Removed by Police
- Fox Business Anchor Calls Joe Biden ‘Numb Nuts’ on the Air, Says He‘s ’Talking Out of His Backside’
- ‘There are so Many Dead’- Magnitude 7.2 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
- Occupy Wall Street Spreads to…Tehran
- Foreign policy victories won't boost Obama re-election hopes
- Protesters occupy McPherson with condoms, cough drops
- Singer Loretta Lynn hospitalized with pneumonia
- Public cools to global warming alarmism
- Speaking of floor leaders- Steny Hoyer’s intimate ties with lobbyists
- Pelosi has pocketed nearly twice as much lobbyist cash as Boehner
- Are We the Wall Street Protesters?
- “I want him to stand up on his hind legs and fight these rat bastards”
- Rep. Landry- Does Obama still deserve Peace Prize after “amount of people he has killed
- OR ELSE- Hillary warns Iran not to interfere in Iraq
- Maybe celebrities should stay away from Occupy Wall Street
- How to (Almost) Sympathize with Occupy Wall Street
- Canadian at OWS scales 70 foot sculpture; calls for Bloomberg resignation
- Red States Rising
- Lech Walesa won't be coming to OWS after all
- Chicago police arrest 130 OWS protestors - Where are all the '99 percenters'
- Crucify Political Correctness on the Altar of Freedom of Speech
- High Crimes
- Occupy Wall Street Protesters Target Obama ‘Jobs Czar’ and GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt
- The Great Tsunami
- I Am Taking Away Wrong Thinking
- What is God's Solution for America?
- How Will The Great Awakening Begin?
- U.S. State Department Promoting an Anti-Israel Propaganda Agenda
- Mighty Women Raised Up, Miraculous Healings, the Supernatural and Much More
- Earthquake Dream
- A Strategic Year with an Invitation to Go Deeper
- A Public Law, the Constitution and the Oak Tree
- “ASTONISHING TIMES AHEAD” by Joni Ames
- There's a New Breed Coming
- "America, America" – A Prophetic Cry & Warning
Sunday, October 23, 2011
- Does Obama Send Personal Checks to Americans in Need-
- Sarah Palin Slams Obama Crony-Capitalism
- Scientists Investigate Inflating, Potentially ‘Super’, Volcano
- Oakland protesters defy city order to leave
- Naomi Wolf Arrested at Occupy Wall Street Protest
- 4 Small (and Secret!) Acts of Generosity You Can Try Today
- Becoming the Person You Were Meant to Be- Where to Start
- Calling ALL Class Action Lawyers - Here is your ruling - Mass. Supreme Court Ruling- ALL PREVIOUS
- Woman Roughed Up, Arrested for Reciting the Constitution During TSA Inspection
- Critical Thinking- Questions for the Occupy Wall Street crowd
- Origins of Fast and Furious accidentally revealed by White House
- Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez Talk About Their New Film
- Bozell- 'NPR Is Out Of Control,' Using Tax Dollars To Support 'Violent and Lawless Mob' Of Protesters
- How Democrats Aim To Reconnect With Religious Voters
- ‘Occupy’ Protesters ‘Defecating on Our Doorsteps,’ NYC Residents Complain
- Mexico- U.S. dumps criminals at border
- 'Record-breaking' earthquake rattles south Texas
- My evening with Occupy Binghamton
- Fire on 28th Floor of Downtown High-Rise
- Can I Get an Amen-
- An Israeli View on the Occupy Wall St. Protest
- Wash Post hit piece on Marco Rubio debunked
- Mr. Obama, if we're gonna start quoting The Beatles
- When the Race Card Gets Trumped
- Is Barrack Hussein Obama an anti-Semite-
- Obama warm to scientists, cold to soldiers
- O’Reilly- Violence Picks Up at ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Protests
- Bobby Jindal Likely to Win Reelection
- Indian Reservations: An America Apart
- L.A. County Sheriff Makes Hash of Prison System
- Leave Dick Lugar alone!
- Mayor Bloomberg to Wall Street protesters- No more Mr. Nice Guy
- Karzai- God forbid, If ever there is a war between Pakistan and America, Afghanistan will side with Pakistan
- Why Jihad Watch-
- Clinton’s Cackling at Cain Takes the Cake
- Underpublicized threat deep inside White House
- A Prophetic Word for 2011
- 7 Doors- A Vision and Word to the Church
- Year of the Lion - We're Coming to Authority
- Everything Will Change
Saturday, October 22, 2011
- CAIR Joins Occupy Wall Street, Will Hold Friday Prayers in Zuccotti Park
- Unions and left-wing groups organize Occupy Wall Street
- ATF Ignored Death Threats, Tried to Frame Whistleblower Agent to Cover Corruption
- Vile: Maureen Dowd Attacks Mormonism
- Robin Hood vs. the Occupiers
- Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama
- AP Exclusive: Brewer touts immigration law in book
- CBS Covers Biden's 'Controversial' Rape Remark; ABC, NBC Punt
- I'm Baffled. What's He Up To-
- Team Obama- 'Must ... Stop ... Rubio!'
- Islamic Speech Police Lobby Eric Holder's DOJ
- Buddying up to the OWS crowd could be Democrats’ biggest mistake
- Oakland to Occupiers- Get out
- Herman Cain Says Jesus Was ‘a Perfect Conservative’ Who Was Condemned By a ‘Liberal Court’
- A Hit Man's Analysis of Jobs Bill
- Florida Mom Leaves Family, Shacks Up at Wall Street Protest
- Seven Images That Will Make The Occupiers Cry
- As Issa Closes in on FBI Role in Gunwalker, Dems Feign Outrage
- ATF Whistleblower Backs Up Latest Allegations Against William Newell
- Why Does Maureen Dowd Hate Harry Reid So-
- Cheer-up, America! The Case for American Optimism
- Government against the People
- Residents near Zucotti Park go ballistic on OWS crowd
- « Fast and Furious- What a Tangled Web They Weave
- A European Spring has sprung but it’s not what you think
- Canadian Prime Minister Barry Soetoro-
- The Army of Silent Prayer Soldiers
- Bonehead Of The Day
- Obama- Is he the Most Racist President We Ever had or is it Just his Attitude-
- Gallup Poll- Only One President Had Lower Approval Rating Than Obama at This Point in His President
- Sen. Marco Rubio Fights Back Against Critics‘ Accusations That He Embellished His Family’s History
- Fact-Checkers "Screw Around With" Joe Biden's Rape and Murder Claims
- At Occupy Detroit, impatient socialists, not job seekers, characterize modern Hooverville
- Charlie Daniels blasts Justice Dept., suggests political persecution against Gibson Guitar
- Judge dismisses congressmen's lawsuit over Obama administration's Libya intervention