Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Am 86ing Obama Drama And Journalistic Propaganda Machine From My Blog Until After The New Year

 

Then that depends on how I feel after the New Year. For those don’t know restaurant talk, 86 means “get rid of”.

My reason for it is every time I read a article about Obama and MSM, I can’t help but to feel this gaint, ugly, “Bah Humbug” Spirit from the article. Even tile of the article sends the same spirit at times. I don’t want to enjoy Obama and Media kind of spirit. Their message is depressing and hated.  I desire to enjoy the joy of this Christmas season. A 86ing, they will go.

The only way, I would put them up is if Obama and MSM did something good but then again I would be wondering what their motives were. A 86ing they will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment