Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Reason I Didn’t Write About Obama’s SOTU

 

One, I don’t have cable hook up to watch the SOTU. I probably wouldn’t of watched it have if I did.

 

If I did watch it, I would probably compare Obama speech to watching the movie “Alien”. I would put my hands over my eyes every time a horror part of his speech came. I would open a couple of fingers to see how many people Obama ate with his speech. I would probably have to bring one of my hands down over my mouth to keep from screaming when he told a lie. I would be happy with joy at the end knowing the Alien-I mean Obama was gone and there were survivors. In other words, Obama’s speech would been like watching a horror movie to me. 

 

As you can see, I wouldn’t be good at. I wouldn’t be objective so it is good I didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment