Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Full-of-Pelosi

 

Full-of-Pelosi by Scott Mayer over at American Thinker

 

Telling someone that they're 'full-of-baloney' is another way of letting them know that what they are saying is nothing more than nonsense, twaddle, claptrap, drivel or just a flat-out lie. Baloney (AKA bologna) is a low-grade sausage made of finely minced meat parts and cubes of lard.

 

Nancy Pelosi once again hinted that she has information that would keep Newt Gingrich from becoming President. Newt fired back:

Look, I think if she knows something she ought to say it. If she doesn't know something she ought to quit saying it. But this is baloney. I don't think any Republican is going to be threatened by Nancy Pelosi. Frankly, I'd rather have her threaten me than endorse me. So I feel pretty good about it. If she has something, bring it out.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/01/full-of-peolsi.html#ixzz1kwIVZYEt

No comments:

Post a Comment