Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Note to Samuel L. Jackson- I Vote With My Dollars Too

 

Note to Samuel L. Jackson- I Vote With My Dollars Too by Mark over at Mark American

 

Over the weekend, the story came out that actor Samuel L. Jackson has told Ebony Magazine that he voted for Barack Obama because he is black. Jackson went on to say he didn’t care much about politics, but was instead simply voting as others, allegedly for somebody who “look like them.” This is typical fare for Jackson, apparently:

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” the actor recently told Ebony magazine via Page Six. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me.”

 

Read More 

 

Related Articles:

  1. CONFIRMED- Actor Samuel L. Jackson really IS an idiot

  2. Samuel L. Jackson- Look Beyond Race, Assess The Man!

  3. "I Voted For Obama Because He is Black"

No comments:

Post a Comment