Sunday, February 5, 2012

America’s Most Dangerous Terrorists

 

America’s Most Dangerous Terrorists by Da Tagliare over at Godfather Politics

If I were to ask you who is the most dangerous terrorist or terrorist group to America, who would you say?

 

Would your answer include the Taliban, Iran or Muslim extremists?

 

At first, that is who I thought of, but the more I thought about it, I had to change my answer to liberal Democrats.

 

They have launched a terrorist campaign over the past few decades that have utterly destroyed the legal, political, moral and religious foundations of the nation. At first they secretly attacked everything the Founding Fathers built the nation upon. Bit by bit, like termites hidden in the walls of your house, they chewed away what made America America.

 

Read more: America’s Most Dangerous Terrorists http://godfatherpolitics.com/3520/americas-most-dangerous-terrorists/#ixzz1lQLP60GN

No comments:

Post a Comment