Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Opinion On The Apparatchiks Of Comrade Obama

 

Do these apparatchiks of Comrade Obama’s really think they can get people to vote for Obama by calling them nasty names? In my book, it isn’t a way to “win friends and influence people”. It shows me they have no respect for their fellow man. It is a turn off for me and makes me mad. I wouldn’t vote for someone, who insults the American people and me even if he was the best president (which he isn’t).

 

It is a double whammy turn off for me when he surrounds himself with apparatchiks that insult the Americans and their intelligents as he does. Some are down right evil with their words and threaten violence, think Van Jones, Rosanne Barr, Michael Moore, and Bill Maher for a few. Comrade Obama wouldn’t be getting my vote in November and it isn’t just for this reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment