Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh The Drama Of Sesame Street Music

 

I went to Bluegrass Pundits blog and read the  title “Horrifying Report: Gitmo Prisoners Were Tortured By Being Forced To Listen To Sesame Street Music”. I laughed. It sounded ridiculous. Sesame Street is nothing. It is tolerable. I don’t feel sympathy for the Gitmo Prisoners.

 

Now, if it was Barney the purple dinosaur that would be something else. I would be saying those poor prisoners. I could sympathize because I been there and done that with my daughter when she was young. She sung the Barney song consistently. It drove her daddy and me crazy. We had to wean her off Barney. Barney music is real torture.

 

So no go on torture by Sesame Street in my book.

 

Related Article:

  1. Al Jazeera- Gitmo Prisoners 'Tortured' with 'Sesame Street' Music

No comments:

Post a Comment