Sunday, June 24, 2012

When I Saw This Title

 

When I saw this title: Obama Disgusted with GOP Opposition to Dream Act. My thought was “Whoopee, why should we care he is disgusted with GOP. It wasn’t like he really tried to be buddy, buddy with the GOP or the American People. He hasn’t really showed any respect for either GOP or the American people. Why should we care?”

 

It is terrible when you feel numb towards a person like that. I can’t even get feel sorry for him out, not even a spark. I do pray for Obama, for his protection and also  ask God how much longer do we have suffer with Obama in office. I don’t ask God to help Obama make the wise, right decision anymore because I don’t believe Obama knows how to make a wise and right decision. I try to keep a Christian attitude about Obama but times it gets hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment