Sunday, September 25, 2011

Do You Remember These Old Western Series

 

Yes, I made these two videos two years back I was in one of those moods to do some of the old classic western TV series.

The first one “Cowboying Up With The Old Western TV Series’ I did first. Yeap, you guessed it the song is ’Cowboy Up’ by Chris Ledoux. You’ll have to find out which TV western series are in this video, lol.

This second one ‘The Wild, Wild West with Western TV Series’ I did second because I did get all the old TV western series in the first. (I still didn’t get all of them in this one.) The song is ‘The Wild, Wild West’. It isn’t sung by Will Smith or Escape Club. It sung by Kool Moe Dee.

By the way, I remember most of these westerns. Some I watched with my dad and some I watched reruns of later in life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment